Etsy link

Monday 12 October 2015

Preparing for Christmas

I have been a busy bee whilst on holiday and have returned home with a selection of Christmas cards and some earrings.

I have created 10 different designs and its so tricky to choose my favourite.
Today this may be the number one card...


I have used cardio stamps, memento inks (applied with a make up sponge and brushes) and finished with some snow glitter.

The plan is to create a newsletter with all my designs on. If you would like to receive this newsletter then please drop me a line.

All the designs are now listed in the online shop HERE

I also have a few dates for the diary when I am selling my cards at local Christmas fairs.

Marstons brewery Christmas Festival Burton upon Trent 6th December
West Hallam village hall 29th November
Long Eaton OAP hall Christmas Fair 7th November


Take care
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment