Etsy link

Saturday 9 July 2016

Personalised cards

I love making personalised cards for people.

Imagine the thrill of receiving a card with your name on it, with a message that is personal to you on the inside.

Its a great way to show someone how much they mean to you.

Today I was able to create something special for someone to send to another.


The little guys are called House mouse and they get up to all sorts of tricks.
Here they are having a great time on someone's computer.




The insert was made from the same group of images, which can be found on the House Mouse triple cd. I imported the images onto serif craft artist which then allowed me to personalise the front with a name and the inside with a unique greeting.


What would you like to say to the ones you love with a card?

Send me a message to see what can be created

Take care
Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment